Careers – PCI Compliance Specialist
PCI Compliance Specialist – Inside Sales
This role provides specialized assistance to the Retail Sales Team with sales and delivery support of our prospects and customers.
- Meet the monthly quota.
- Make a minimum number of 30 outbound calls to customers and prospects.
- Use Salesforce as a daily sales tool, logging all activity within 24 hours of action
- Actively participate in all sales campaigns, meeting the stated activity goals
- Address all Return to Sales (RTS) orders within 48 hours of receipt
- Write and submit clean sales orders
- Directly and diligently follow the direct requests of your supervisors
- Actively participate in all assigned and scheduled training sessions
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Experience with MS Office Professional
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of people.
- Must have professional demeanor and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to function independently with minimum supervision
College Degree preferred with NuArx Account Management Experience, or Business to Business phone experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com