Careers – Enterprise Technical Architect
Enterprise Technical Architect
Unlike some technology teams, we share a singular focus with the business side of our company. If you want to use technology to solve business problems and desire to contribute to growing organization, we want to talk to you. You will be the key leader of NuArx’s technical architecture and data management efforts.
NuArx’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our products and loyal to each other, our company and our customers. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, and exceptional customer service. NuArx offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
NUARX’S TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT:
• C# Script
• Azure App Services
• Azure Functions
• Azure Storage
• Azure Deployment
• Internet Information Server
• Design Patterns
• Windows Task Scheduler
• ASPNET Web MVC
• ASPNET Web API
• Red Gate SQL Tools
• Visual Studio 2017
• Visual Studio Code
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Azure Storage Explorer
• Azure Storage Emulator
• Microsoft Office
- Lead NuArx’s enterprise systems design, application scaling, performance evaluation and architecture refinement. Ensure sound application and/or technical design, making certain that design considerations are incorporated into the functional and technical design specifications.
- Ensure that NuArx has a holistic technical design; that applications perform well, are reliable, and that data is secure and protected and can be supported as a reasonable cost.
- Own NuArx’s data governance and data models which encompasses both internal systems (ERP) and external data feeds from third-party partners.
- Ensure a consistent, efficient architectural and data approach across all projects. Review functional and technical specifications and validate design/development specifications with technical development teams.
- Create design documentation, assist in project planning, and work hands-on with software engineers, product managers, and other peers to prototype, create frameworks, and execute a plan.
- Ensure application designs are aligned with application strategies and identify opportunities, challenges, and migration roadmaps to support strategies.
- Educate stakeholders of architecture risks, and collaborate to develop and present business cases for investment strategy needed to support technical architecture and data roadmap.
- Effectively and objectively research technology concepts and tools and make recommendations.
- 10+ years of diverse software development and technical architecture experience, including extensive experience with Web-based APIs and applications.
- Extensive database design, data modeling and data management experience.
- Application of security concepts and best practices.
- Have detailed technical understanding of .NET, MSSQL, Angular, Azure, Front-End Development, and other platforms for applications and services.
- In depth knowledge of Azure architect and Azure development.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure VM SQL service, Cosmos DB, Cloud services, IOT, service fabrics, storage, and others.
- Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Machine Learning and unstructured data analytics is preferred.
- Ability to assist in the coding of backend business services and front-end UI efforts is a plus.
- Performance tuning of cloud based applications for best performance.
- Have successful experience working in fast moving, technically diverse environments while bringing a deep appreciation for the structure and processes necessary to manage effectively across multiple projects.
- Passionate about new product development, launching new products and driving user adoption.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent experience, required.
Email resumes to the Human Resource Manager – Lisa Moore – email@example.com