Does Your PCI Compliance Program Pass the Test?
With credit card data breaches multiplying year after year, it seems like every IT security company has a solution for your PCI compliance needs. But how can you know which solutions cover all the bases when it comes to PCI DSS requirements and protecting your brand from a data breach? A robust PCI compliance and credit card data security solution include the following attributes:
- Your PCI compliance provider is both a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
- Your provider works one-on-one with store owners to guide them through the PCI DSS requirements like employee training and vulnerability scans.
- Every location has a managed and monitored firewall and your operators use multi-factor authentication when accessing the store network.
- Your provider gives you reports that show the level of PCI compliance in every location.
- Your provider prepares a data breach crisis management plan for both the franchisor and franchisees.
A data breach can be devastating to your brand, your franchisees and your bottom line. Failure to comply with the PCI DSS makes you liable in the event of a breach. Don’t risk your brand equity. Make sure your PCI compliance program meets the latest requirements by completing this short evaluation.