Careers – QA Automated Tester
QA Automated Tester
The position is responsible for creating automated tests on NuArx applications to initiate tests, analyze results, isolate and solve issues, and document and report anomalies. Furthermore, the QA associate will partner with the QA department, and broader NuArx development and product management teams, to ensure every release and feature of NuArx solutions are tested and that issues are identified and fixed before a release goes into production.
- Develop and execute software test plans.
- Build and maintain library of automated test scripts.
- Maintain documentation of test results.
- Analyze test results and recommend corrective action.
- Assist with user acceptance testing.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Contribute to the tracking and resolution of bugs.
- Assist in tracking and determining the origin of customer-reported bugs.
- Provide quality assurance on product releases.
- Suggested new and improved QA processes for NuArx.
- 5 years working in a QA/Testing role.
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Advanced experience in software testing methodologies, especially in automated test script development and utilization.
- Conscientious test execution skills and excellent debugging skills.
- B.S. Computer Science/Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
Email resumes to the Human Resource Manager – Lisa Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org