Careers – Sales Administrative Assistant
Sales Administrative Assistant
EVP of Sales
The purpose of this position is to provide the Sales Executives with administrative support. This would include travel plans, scheduling, arranging meetings, running consolidation reports, interfacing with customers and preparing sales packages.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Organize and track calendars
- Screen incoming calls and take appropriate action
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Manage travel schedule including air, hotel & ground transportation
- Work with various internal & external resources to gather and prepare sales call packages
- Compose & proof letters, memos and other correspondence on routine & confidential matters
- Provide back-up clerical support within NuArx
- Assist CEO Executive Admin in preparation for board meetings including: Coordinating Board Member itineraries, coordinating meeting logistics and preparing/formatting all meeting materials.
- Event coordination and other special projects as assigned from time-to-time.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with a wide variety of people.
- Must have a professional demeanor and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting c-level executives
- Advanced skills using all Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and other database programs)
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Must be familiar with MS Outlook
- Experience with expense reports
- Experience with travel planning
- Experience with meeting readiness for managers
- 4-year College degree is not mandatory, but is a plus.
Email resumes to the Human Resource Manager – Lisa Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org