Careers – VP of Business Development
VP of Business Development – Managed Security and PCI Compliance
Responsible for selling NuArx managed security and PCI compliance solutions to targeted companies and partners within retail market sector. Candidate must have experience selling technology solutions into the retail market sector. This position offers unlimited compensation with uncapped commissions and comprehensive benefits. No territory restrictions.
- Prospect, position and sell NuArx managed security and PCI compliance solutions to large, multi-location retail organizations.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making process.
- Identify client and prospect expectations, use cases and requirements.
- Articulate the value of NuArx solutions and how they can be used to solve problems and deliver value to clients, partners and prospects.
- Leverage industry contacts and market knowledge to identify and close opportunities.
- Must be willing to travel 33% of the time.
- Candidate must be a hunter with solutions sales experience
- Successful network and reputation with decision makers in retail industry.
- Must demonstrate a proven, and verifiable, track record of sales success.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Southfield, MI is the preferred location, but you may live anywhere in the U.S.
- Active list of retail contacts is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1+ years of retail or compliance sales/business development experience.
Email resumes to the Human Resource Manager – Lisa Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org